If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH. (like Gregorian Chants)

A new light has been shown and the ones who see the light shall be blessed and shall make new and wondrous maps and so it shall be so..
    And as it has been prophesied, B.Net has fallen to a Plague of Robots that have ravished the land, sucking up all the honey and nectar of the players around the globe. Unto me now as I see the the spark dwindle, yet a fire burns within me, do I decree. I shall not go quietly into the cold dark night! I will create new maps, with lower player count.
    Read this passage and know that it is the future of WC3B.net.
    'Let it be known aboust the land that a map with 4 or less players will survive as apposed to a map with 12 players will fail.'

AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHH AHHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHHHH AHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHH. (like Gregorian Chants)

Through this new way of designing, I can still build maps and be assured that I will have players to join my tests and ultimately, finished projects. I will be creating some really nice 4 player hero quests in the near future.

Lieutenant

Support Nibbits by linking to us: