If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• i am still working its christmas even almost 13:00 and it seems i will work untill night...grrrrrrrrrr so i am not in a fun mode...but
    now i remembered that few days back a girlfriend of mine came to my place, and after a while we decided to order some pizzas, just for the fun i said if i was a woman i would always find a way (without sex) to give me the pizzas for free :P

so my gfriend said, ok sounds funny! lets do it!
    i was "socked"!!!
    -WTF? what do you mean?
    -i will take a "sexy" position when the pizza boy arrieves and be smilly and you know sexy stuff to see how will he react!!!(like the movies not HC;-)

so when the elevetor was arriving in our floor with the pizzaguy inside, she stood over the front door, with a sexy pose, her "boobs" all "fixed" huging the door (you know like an amature stripper LOL)
    i was close to her into the leaving room jsut to have a look..... waiting to see the reaction!

the elevetor arrives...
    the door opens...
    and it was a pizza ........GIRL!

i couldnt help it i was laughing like crazy! always a guy delivers me pizzas from this store and only that day a girl came! LOL
    they both were feeling so "weird" :P :&
    (if the pizzagirl was hot i would try to convice them both for a party LOL)

conlsusion movies always over tell stories :P

This Business Is Binary. You are a 1 or a 0. Alive or Dead.- Play SC2 Offline with StarTCraft Loader: http://adf.ly/M0bMj
    Developer & Moderator

Support Nibbits by linking to us: