If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• dokebiUmm so can u translate in a language that I can understand?

I'd like to know how I would be able to get the Neo_Custom_Hero_Wars_1.4e.scx file on the project list.

We need a very good explanation because I have no trouble uploading other maps. I just can't upload maps with "Neo" on it.

There's no reason why I shouldn't suspect that either nibbits' owner is a fan of the hacked chw series or the site is being hacked by a fan of the hacked chw series.

-----------

In fact I'm going to do a thorough testing with maps and map names to prove this point.

-----------

Update: I changed a standard blizzard scx map's name to Neo_Custom_Hero_Wars_1.4e & it actually uploaded....

So this is how it goes: I can change the name of Neo_Custom_Hero_Wars_1.4e & upload it,

or I can change the name of a miscellaneous unprotected map into Neo_Custom_Hero_Wars_1.4e & upload it...

Does it have to do with map protection?

Yes, to be clear, this (I believe) is ONLY a problem with certain protection schemes. We try to do everything we can to work around those but it's just not possible.

So you could either try a different protection method, or wait until I have time to implement support for maps which won't automatically parse (though that could be weeks yet).

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict

Support Nibbits by linking to us: