If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• -BW-Map_GodAnother map failed.. but in the weirdest way yet. I submitted it and it seemed to have succeeded but it wanted me to fill out some fields, though I had filled them all out already. I went back to paste and now I get the monkey error page when I try to submit. Map name is Spawn_Defence_2007_V=10, I've attached below what I was trying to put in the info encase it helps.

===============================
    Spawn_Defence_2007_V=10
    By: T-a-r-g-e-t

Every 30 seconds, you gain your salary. You can increase your salary by spawning units. Every time you purchase a unit, it is sent to your opponents. Your objective is to purchase enough units to survive your opponents defenses and reach their life supply. You have a total of 9 lives.

Map generates all units and structures at the start, Scourge is used for turning lights on/off to stack defenses. Cash is also gained from kills.

www.staredit.net/
    =============================

EDIT: Error was this one:
    The page you requested was not found.

If you reached this page from a link on the website, that's probably not a good thing. Either the rats are chewing on the database wires, and the page really is supposed to be here, or we threw it in the trash can.

EDIT #2: So the next map I uploaded went to the same screen. This time I was ready with my paste and re-filled everything out again. Not sure why it takes me there when I have everything initially filled out. Anyway I guess my other page is invisible still somewhere of the first map I tried to upload---preventing anyone else from uploading it--or so it seems.

Edit #3: The recent map I uploaded was also not protected...wondering why a preview didn't generate for it? Perhaps its the new screen that came up to manually fill things in that is preventing the most recently uploaded maps from generating mini maps.

Edit #4: Two maps in a row without protection have now not generated previews and gone to that second screen making me re-type everything just as before. Possibly this happens because you can't fill out the author on the initial screen unless you are the author? Not sure but definitely a bit of an issue. Map previews are important after all :D. And re-pasting stuff is kinda annoying.

Are these new maps? Wondering if something changed in SC. Also that next screen is just the new support for unparseable maps. It let's you upload it then takes you to the edit screen. Pending you fill out the required info, the map will then become visible. I'm checking into the other things you noted though during that process which aren't proper.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict

Support Nibbits by linking to us: