If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• Optimism reigns supreme. My coach, so to speak, was Knuckles Dawson, a arrogant declared "Achievement whore" who makes a active as a Gamerscore adjudicator at Adeptness Hunter. Above mentioned to the marathon, Knuckles gave me some admonition by way of Skype video conference. I abstruse that his Gamerscore was arctic of 150,000 "which is high, I suppose," he said with no irony , and I aggregate my own anniversary of 13,460, and al of a MUT 18 Coins abrupt one of us acquainted like something beneath of a man.

I will not say who.Knuckles was a benevolent sage, though, never aloof to his pupil. Far added amiable and eloquent, in fact, than you adeptness acquire estimated from the able "whore" moniker. As we accumulated a asperous anniversary of amateur for the marathon, he estimated that I could get 7500 to 10,000 credibility in the run. Pish chic to this 7500, I thought. 10,000 anon became the bulk to hit.At the alpha of the run, though, that aerial bulk seemed ludicrous.

I began with Madden 06 one of abounding Knuckles recommended sports amateur and afterwards added than an hour, my anniversary was a piddling 180 points. I'd abandoned administer 4000 credibility or so at that rate, I calculated, because at this aboriginal date I still had the adeptness to do arithmetic.A blast win in the Air conditioned Bowl New England 35 9 Washington brought me up to madden mobile coins 500 points, but that was afterwards 90 anniversary of work.

If you want to know more, please visit

Support Nibbits by linking to us: