If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• As you may have noticed there is now an option of where you want to search (in the bar up top). Projects will no longer be shown in map search results, and the bar defaults to whichever section you are on.

Along with this, I've gone ahead and fixed a few minor bugs (such as not properly redirecting you after you log in), and added permalinks for forum posts.

We will also be bringing back "Map Packs" for those who have been here a while. They'll be a bit different this time around though. We're going to approach it as lists, rather than archives. Want to show off your favorite RPGs of all time? This will be the place to do it.

The rough feature list for "Lists":

- Add (a lot of) maps to a list.
    - Rate and comment on lists.
    - Rankings (this will become a global system soon, so that rankings, like on Maps, work on every aspect of the site).
    - "Fork" a list, so that you can create your own version of that list.

The other big thing I'd like to get done, is fixing up our BB Code. Right now the tool which converts it to HTML (I didn't write) is somewhat iffy. We're going to either clean it up, or switch to a better tool. This will bring things into the mainstream such as the MAP tag (which just requires the ID parameter) and some other things.

Have feedback about Nibbits.com? Let me know!
    Addict

Support Nibbits by linking to us: