If you were logged in you would gain 3 XP for posting a reply.

Please respect our terms of use when participating in Nibbits.

Preview
Comment
We will show a masked version of your IP address as well as your name.

You are replying to:

• So why aren't beauty campaigns treated with the same veneration when they employ women who do not necessarily fall within the industry "standard" of beauty? Likely, it is simply because an atypical model is not what the consumer expects, which would potentially be deterring.Or perhaps curvy women are not hired because there isn't an incentive. One suggestion made by The Times is that curvy models do not have as much recognition and therefore are not as marketable. Of course, there are exceptions, but louboutin sale most are well-established models. Graham may be frequently employed but still not to the same degree as her svelter colleagues. Still, she scored a nail polish line for Sephora, and the colors are named in celebration of her curves.Regardless of why there is a lack of inclusivity in beauty, the only way it will change is if we, the consuming public, embraces it. There are some brands making strides forward, christian louboutin outlet and we hope their competitors will follow their leads. Clean and Clear hired Jazz Jennings, a transgender teen, for a national campaign. However, she (like Graham) was already widely known before she was hired. Katie Meade, who has Down syndrome, was named as the face of Beauty & Pin-Ups for its Fearless campaign. Though Meade is not as widely known as Jennings, she is a Special Olympian and an ambassador red bottom shoes christian louboutin for a Down syndrome nonprofit named Best Buddies International.
    As soon as the Spring '16 Versace looks rolled into stores, supermodels like Irina Shayk and Hailey Baldwin scooped them up right away. Emily Ratajkowski got her hands on one of the camo-print dresses, too: her own Y-neck silhouette complete with two pockets.While we see this design as the perfect date night dress thanks to its short cut and funky-fresh pattern, red sole shoes christian louboutin Emily wore hers to guest star on Project Runway. She showed it off on Instagram styled with drop earrings, and posed alongside Nina Garcia and Zac Posen on set. Read on to get another glimpse, then shop the piece along with similar versions in alternative colorways for a fresh Summer look.
    Karl Lagerfeld took over the Grand Palais in Paris to unveil the Chanel Haute Couture Fall '16 collection. Only christian louboutin this runway presentation was not exactly an elaborate affair, or at least not as regal as last season. This time around, Karl gave us an inside peek at his atelier, instructing his models to walk right through the sewing room. Seamstresses looked on as their gorgeous creations — the new tweed suit, midi ballgowns, and sequined trains — swept the floor. Finally, Karl invited them all to join him as louboutin shoes he took a bow. Read on to see stars like Willow Smith and Jessica Chastain take the front row, and check out Edie Campbell opening and closing the show.
    Bella and Gigi Hadid may be sisters, but aside from sharing genes, a career path, and a few friends, they don't seem to have a ton in common — especially when it comes to style. But a few days after Gigi red bottoms shoes posed for a photo in a white tank, light-wash jeans, and white sneakers, Bella was spotted out in Paris in a similar outfit choice, giving it her signature sexy twist.Replacing the tank with a House of Harlow x Revolve Wren bodysuit, the sneakers with booties, and opting for distressed denim, Bella definitely wore the edgy version of Gigi's casual look. But the overall fashion formula was the same and further red bottoms shoes proved that a white sleeveless top is a must-have for Summer.Scroll through to see both Bella and Gigi's looks ahead, then shop what you need to create them for yourself.
    Overcoming obstacles and achieving goals is rarely easy, but a great way to give your confidence a boost on days when it's needed? With an inspiring story — and possibly a graphic tee, complete with a motivational saying. Luckily, top red bottoms shoes on sale model Jourdan Dunn can offer both, since she's now the face of a retail collection for #ActuallySheCan, a female empowerment campaign by healthcare company Allergan.Chatting with Jourdan about her new gig, we knew we had to ask: was there ever a time she was told she couldn't do something?"When I fell pregnant, I saw a lot of stuff on blogs saying 'Jourdan might not recover from this' and 'Why'd she christian louboutin shoes go and do this?'" the model told us, referring back to 2009 when she was expecting her son, Riley. "When you're young and seeing this discouragement, you start to think, 'well, maybe these people are right. Maybe I am done.' You kind of get down and out about that. I just had to not think about the negativity, think about myself and what I wanted. And I was like, 'you christian louboutin sale know what? I'm going to prove everybody else wrong. I'm going to come back better than ever.' And that's what I did."In fact, Jourdan famously returned to the runway just 10 weeks after giving birth and has been making supermodel history ever since. Read on for red bottom shoes for women more inspiring quotes from Jourdan, including her gushing about her equally famous BFF Karlie Kloss. Then, shop the limited-edition #ActuallySheCan collection from Le Motto, the proceeds of which will benefit female military officers.

Anonymous

Support Nibbits by linking to us: